Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Maggie Moosie finds a kitty.




It is such a beautiful day outside. I think I am going to take a nap in the shade. I played with Hershey, Jenny & Chewy all morning. Time to snooze. Everybody get you favorite spot. Aawwww!

Hey, what was that? I hear a cat crying, I hope it is okay. I know that is not Katzilla. For being such a big black cat, he has a real soft tiny meow. It can’t be Fatty Cat. She is a house cat and never comes outside.

Wait a minute! Oh my gosh! It is Fatty Cat. How did you get out? Oh, it is okay. I will take care of you. Wait, I will get mom. Mom (bark), MOM (BARK), MOM (BARK)!
Heck, mom does not hear me or she just thinks I am barking at someone walking by.

Come on kitty. Don’t worry. I won’t let anything hurt you. Back up guys! You’re scaring her. I know you would not hurt her, but she is afraid right now. We will just lay down right here and take a little nap until mom comes outside. Snuggle close now. There you go.

Hey, I like that sound you are making. Is that what they call “purring”? It is kind of nice. Mom said cats purr when they are happy. Now what are you doing? Why are you pumping my side with your paws. Kind of weird, but okay! Whatever makes you feel good.

MOM! Hey mom, look who I found. I don’t know how she got out, but I kept her safe. She was scared, so I stayed with her and now everything is alright. Okay kitty, Mom has you now, so you should be real happy now.

Look mom, Fatty Cat is doing that same thing on your shoulder. What do you mean, “making biscuit’s“? You make biscuits in the oven for breakfast. Oh, that is just what they call it. Okay!. I sure didn’t see anything to eat, but speaking of food, how about a snack? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment