Monday, April 26, 2010

Maggie Mossie learns about Heaven


My mom has been real sad this last year. You see, my Uncle Raymond went to Heaven almost a year ago. He was mom’s brother and I really liked him a lot. When he came to visit, he always had time to talk to me and the rest of moms’ zoo. Raymond was always good for several ear rubs a visit.

Mom said Uncle Raymond was very sick for so long, he decided to go to heaven. I don’t know where Heaven is, but I wish Uncle Raymond could come for a visit. We all miss him, but mom said Uncle Raymond is happy there, so I am happy for him. It is no fun being sick all the time.

Uncle Raymond had a little dog, I guess you could call him my cousin. His name is Tupaki. Tupaki is a cute little guy, black with brown markings, part daushound and part Chihuahua . He used to live with my Uncle Raymond and misses him a whole lot. Tupaki wished Uncle Raymond would come back, but since he went to heaven and is happy there, Tupaki had to find a new home.

Right after Uncle Raymond went to heaven, Tupaki went to lives with Grandma & Grandpa. They like little dogs. He really likes it, but I know he still misses Uncle Raymond. (Sigh) So do I!

Tupaki has decided Grandpa is his new best buddy, so mom said they should rename Tupaki, Velcro. Not sure what that is either, but if it means Tupaki is stuck to grandpa's lap, she is right. I think grandpa reminds Tupaki of Uncle Raymond. They both wore glasses, have gray hair and when grandpa talks he sounds a lot like Uncle Raymond. Sometimes he even smells a little like him.

Glad Tupaki likes his new home. He and grandma go for walks together. Tupaki and grandpa take lots of naps together. They go for rides in the car and that was one of Tupaki’s favorite things to do with Uncle Raymond. I hope they let dogs into heaven because I know Tupaki would like to see Uncle Raymond again some day.

Mom said that heaven would have to have dog’s in it because heaven has to be made up of all the things you like so much in life. I hope so because I want to be with mom. Dad said that his part of heaven will not have any animals, but since he wants to be with mom he guessed he would see us there, too. I know you are just kidding, dad. I like that because I want everybody I love to be with me in heaven. See you later, uncle Raymond.

No comments:

Post a Comment