Monday, May 24, 2010

Maggie Moosie is in trouble.


Ooohh, I am in trouble now. I was so bad and upset mom. Mom let’s me go with her into her garden area. I like to play around the fruit trees. I get to drink out of the water hose and roll in the grass. I like my “me” time with mom.

Mom went to water her garden and trees. She was talking to me and we were having such fun. Then mom went to water a new big bush in the front yard. Mom thought she had closed the gate, but I pushed on the gate and got out.

Mom saw me coming out the gate and called me, but I was so excited to go explore I took off running. We live on a corner and lots of cars go by in the afternoon. Mom was still calling me, but I just kept on going.

Mom hurt her knee about a week ago and has trouble walking. I knew she could not run. A lady who loves down the street was getting her mail. She came after me, but I turned and went the other way. That lady can run fast and caught up to me, grabbing my collar.

Mom caught up to us and thanked the lady. Then mom grabbed my collar. I knew I had been bad, so I did not want to go, but mom was talking nice to me. When we got home mom fussed at me and said I could have gotten run over.

I’m sorry mom! I guess that is not enough though. Mom said because I was bad, I cannot go with her to water in her garden area for a while. I understand mom. (Sigh)
I am old enough. I should know better. You should always listen to your mom. She only wants everyone to stay safe. That is good advice for animals and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment