Friday, May 28, 2010


Maggie Moosie & the new foster kitty

Hey mom, I thought you said your zoo was full. What is this little black kitty doing here? She is a foster! Oh Kitty, don’t worry! Mom will find you a good forever home. In the mean time you can hang out with me and the rest of the zoo.

I am Maggie Moosie. That other golden retriever is Jenny. She was a rescue from the pound. The smaller fellow over there is Chewy. Mom rescued Chewy when he was a tiny pup. You may not meet Hershey. She stays in the back yard.

Then there is Fatty cat, that was a stray that just wondered and stayed. The last one of our zoo is Katzilla. He is a huge grouchy black cat and I suggest you stay away from him. He is kind of mean. I think someone was not very nice to him when he was a kitten. Don’t worry Kitty I will take care of you.

Okay Mom, that foster kitty is lots of fun, but pleeeaassseee ask her to stop biting my tail. Every time I wag my tail she pounces on it and tries to chew it up. I like my tail just like it is. She kind of cute though.

Ack!!! Now she is trying to drag my duck under the couch. You know kitty, that duck is way bigger than ...you are. Besides, he is mine and I am taking him back. (BOOM- CRACK) Look out! It must be raining because that was some awful loud thunder and lightening. Wha? Oh Kitty, it is okay! Look mom, that foster kitten is laying up against my chest, between my legs and peeking out from under my head. He is shaking! Ah kitty, it is okay. Just stay close.

Today I am watching that foster kitty for mom. Mom went to the Doctor and is sitting with her knee propped up. I am trying to keep that kitty out of trouble and away from Katzilla. He is not to happy with that kitty. Come on Kitty, kitty, kitty! Watch out. Katzilla is watching you. Hey, get out of that garbage can, you little trouble maker. Hold still! (sigh)

Ugh, Mom was sitting in her recliner. She had a bowl of yogurt with strawberries & bananas sliced in it. The phone rang and mom answered. That silly little foster kitty climbed up on the love seat and jumped to the end table. I don’t think mom saw her. All of a sudden that kitty jumped and landed in mom’s bowl. It must have been slippery because she slid right though the bowl and landed in the next recliner. Yogurt, bananas and strawberries flew. Oh, oh! Mom was not happy. She picked up that sticky little kitten and gave her a bath. Quiet Kitty! You deserve everything you get.

Mooooommmm! That foster in climbing all over me. Now she is trying to climb on my head. I really like her, but her little claws are kind of sharp. Tell her kittens are not supposed to climb on dogs. I guess she is so little, she has not learned that yet. AAAHHhhh! She is so cute! I sure hope you find a good forever home for her. Quit biting on my ear, you crazy kitten. (sigh) Anybody out there want a cute kitty?

No comments:

Post a Comment